Table of Contents
FABs and cider are popular categories that share almost the same consumer base i.e. youngsters. Taste and preference of these consumers fluctuates very rapidly and if one category comes into fashion, the other category goes down. A similar scenario was seen in 2015 wherein demand for ciders were largely hampered by growing preference of FABs among young Swedish consumers. Consumers in Sweden prefer at-home cider consumption which was evident from volume consumption in 2015. Moreover, heavy discounts on brands and convenient single-serve ready-to-drink packages such as cans had further fuelled off-premise consumption.
- Swedish consumers tend to prefer single serve or small cider products.
- Companies have introduced several innovative products that cater to the changing taste and preferences of the Swedish consumers.
- Top three players had neck and neck competition.
- In Sweden, imports were majorly driven by dry ciders products.
Canadean's Sweden Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Sweden cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key cider new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Sweden cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Sweden cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Sweden cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary The UK cider market declined in 2015, with cool damp summer conditions contrasting with the previous year, where there was growth for the industry. Sales were also hit by the lack of a global sporting ...
About Cider Cider is an alcoholic beverage made from the fermented juice of apples. The juice of any variety of apple can be used to make cider, however cider apples are most suited for cider production. ...
Summary Cider suffered considerable losses in 2015, returning to a state of decline as the rest of the alcoholic beverages market continued to make minor gains. Poor summer weather impacted on the performance ...