Table of Contents
Analysis of the Advanced Glazing Materials Market in the Construction Industry : Growth Accelerated by Increasing Demand from APAC and ROW
This research service identifies the major industry drivers, restraints, regulatory trends, and technology trends affecting the global market for advanced glazing materials in the construction industry. The product segments covered are glass, plastics, sealants, and films. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts are provided at the regional level for each segment from 2011 to 2021. At the regional level, analysis focuses on the dynamics of each market segment in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World markets. Further, regional-level vertical market discussion and splits are provided for each segment. Competitive structure and market share data are also offered per segment. The base year is 2014 with forecasts through 2021.
-The global market for advanced glazing materials within the construction industry is driven by growing need for energy efficient solutions to help reduce the energy consumption of buildings.
- The global advanced glazing materials market in the construction industry was worth $ billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $ billion by 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of %.
- The demand for advanced glazing materials during the forecast period is likely to be primarily driven by the Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of World (ROW) markets due to the prevailing robust growth of construction output and growing customer preference towards enhanced aesthetics.
- Europe dominates the advanced glazing material market in terms of unit shipments, owing to the widespread penetration of advanced glazing materials, stringent energy efficiency norms, and lower customer price sensitivity.
- Adoption of products with a superior price-performance index is growing in Europe and North America (NA), whereas penetration of advanced glazing materials is expected to gain momentum in the APAC and ROW regions.
- The advanced glass segment is dominated by energy saving glass, owing to its high functional performance and prevailing stringent energy-efficiency norms across the globe. The global energy saving glass market generated $ billion in 2014 and is likely to grow to $ billion in 2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- At what stage is the market lifecycle and how is it expected to grow?
- At what rate is each material expected to grow in different regions?
- What are the key market and product trends in each region and segment?
- What are the dynamics influencing end-user segments?
- What is the expected growth of segments in different regions?
- Who are the leading market participants? What are the key competitive factors governing the market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smart Glass Market (Technology - Electrochromic, Thermochromic, Photochromic, Liquid Crystal, and Suspended Particle Device; End User - Architectural, Consumer Electronics, Transportation, and Solar Powe ...
Construction glass has become an alternative to most of the building materials, such as polycarbonate, brick, and wood. Construction glass is increasingly used as a building construction material, owing ...
Beverage packaging segment likely to dominate the global glass container market during the projected period In terms of value and volume, the beverage packaging segment is likely to witness significant ...