Table of Contents
Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV) Market, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
“Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV) Market, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020”, the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global concentrated photovoltaic market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global concentrated photovoltaic market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key concentrated photovoltaic market countries: US, China, South Africa, Australia, Portugal, Italy, and Spain.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- The report provides detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative and annual concentrated photovoltaic capacity and annual electricity generation from 2006 to 2020, globally and for each of the key countries.
- The report discusses the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global concentrated photovoltaic market.
- The report discusses the market share of manufacturers globally and in each of the key countries.
- The major policies and regulations affecting and supporting the concentrated photovoltaic market in each of the key countries are discussed
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the concentrated photovoltaic market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the concentrated photovoltaic market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global solar tracker market is expected to reach 26.77 GW installed capacity by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for renewable energy in developing countries ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market is accounted for $6.94 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $28.6 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 22.4% from 2015 ...