Table of Contents
"Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in Ireland Life Insurance Industry to 2018: Market Profile" is the result of extensive research into the life insurance segment in Ireland, covering its dynamics and competitive landscape. It provides insights into the size and forecasts for the life insurance segment and its categories. This report also provides an overview of the leading companies in the segment, along with details of the strategic initiatives undertaken.
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the Irish life insurance market, including:
- A description of the life insurance market in Ireland
- The Irish life insurance market’s growth prospects
- The competitive landscape in the Irish life insurance market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Life Insurance market in Ireland:
- It provides historical values for Ireland’s insurance industry market size for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period
- It details the competitive landscape in Ireland for the life insurance business
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Ireland, and outlines the key regulations affecting them
- It provides a comprehensive analysis of the business environment for Ireland
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Irish insurance industry and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Irish insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Irish life insurance market
- Identify key operators in the Irish insurance industry, along with profiles on those companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...