Table of Contents
"Tobacco Insights", is a monthly report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns of the tobacco industry globally, encompassing new laws and regulations, company news, and changes in consumer behavior.
- Japan Tobacco has reported that their monthly cigarette sales grew to 9 billion pieces as of July 2016; a 2.3% rise from July 2015.
- Chinese e-cigarette company, GHgate.com, has started operations in Manchester to distribute new e-cigarettes to the UK's growing vapor market.
- Canadian cigarettes consumption in July 2016 amounted to 1.8 billion pieces, which was down 9.8% on the same month in the previous year
- According to Canadean's global consumer survey, 35% of consumers in developing countries are interested in trying smoking alternatives, like e-cigarettes, indicating potential growth for those products
“Tobacco Insights”, is a monthly report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns of the tobacco industry globally, encompassing new laws and regulations, company news, and changes in consumer behavior.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
- Detailed information on Next Generation smoking advances that focuses on key developments, features, products, and brands in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- A summary of the latest news in the Tobacco industry, providing a single-source solution to understand how the industry is changing, and what this means for brands and companies.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...