Table of Contents
Analysis of the Global HetNet Infrastructure Test Equipment Market : Need for Coverage and Capacity Drives the Demand for HetNet Test Equipment-
This research service discusses the recent market as well as technological trends in heterogenous network (HetNet) environments- As a result of the unforeseen proliferation of smart devices and the Internet of Things, there has been an exponential increase of digital data which caught most end users off guard- The significant degree of virtualization, software-defined networks (SDN), and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) have created innumerable blind spots across the network- Network equipment manufacturers can no longer rely on legacy network monitoring and testing systems and need to invest in innovative solutions which will help keep a tab on the significant rise in information as well as provide visibility across heterogeneous network (HetNet) environments-
• Networks are never the same, as each network environment is very unique- Each Service provider (SP) network will include densely-populated metro areas that require different types of public and business services- In addition, a typical network can also include a rural area with a small population, or a shopping mall, or a stadium- The main task of a Heterogeneous Network (HetNet) is to address these diversified needs and provide continuous network coverage-
• A heterogeneous network can be defined as a network which uses small cells/ Wi-Fi/ DAS and macro in the same network-
• Some of the greatest benefits of HetNets is increased support for differentiated services enabled by better coverage and QoS:
o Voice Over LTE (VoLTE)
o Videoconferencing and unified communications (UC)
o Increased access to cloud-based services o International roaming o Hosted PBX service
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Do future HetNet deployments present business opportunities for test equipment vendors?
• What are the key drivers and restraints that will affect this market during the forecast period?
• What are the technology trends and testing requirements in the global HetNet test equipment market?
• Does the existing HetNet test equipment meet end-user needs?
• Which are the market participants to watch?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...