Table of Contents
Oman oil and gas market is experiencing major changes in new project development, consumption patterns and market scenario amidst rapidly shifting global dynamics. Declining US shale production, Iran sanction lift, Saudi Arabia plans to expand market share, LNG planned projects, lower than anticipated Chinese demand are all expected to significantly impact the refiners, LNG and storage operators, upstream and downstream companies. Accordingly, oil and gas companies in the country are altering their strategies to cop up with the changes in global markets.
The Oman oil and gas report provides complete analysis and forecasts of Oman upstream, downstream and midstream sectors. The research work provides analysis of key opportunities and associated challenges facing Oman markets. Yearly production and consumption forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel and fuel oil from 2005 to 2025 are included in the report. Further, primary energy demand, GDP, population and vehicle production details are provided from 2005- 2025.
All potential new business and investment opportunities in Oman oil and gas markets with feasibility of planned projects, expected start up, investments required are included. Further, asset wise details of oil fields, gas fields, exploration blocks, LNG terminals, storage, pipeline and refineries operational in the country are analyzed.
Oman Infrastructure, market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape are analyzed through sophisticated tools and presented in user friendly manner through SWOT analysis, benchmarking and positioning matrix.
The report also details the business profiles of three key companies in Oman oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in Oman oil and gas industry and their impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the Key issues answered by the report include-
- Emergence of supply and demand patterns of Oman oil, gas and products between 2015 and 2025
- Strategies being opted by leading companies in current low price conditions
- Opportunities for investment and business expansion in Oman in short and medium term future
- Evaluation of risks and prospects of each of the planned projects in Oman
- Annual field wise and company wise production over the last decade
- Leading companies in each of the oil and gas segments across Oman oil and gas value chain
- Extent of competition in upstream, storage, refining, pipelines, LNG and UGS sectors
- Outlook of refinery wise refining, coking, FCC and HCC capacities in Oman to 2020
- Contracted and Available LNG capacity for spot/ new contracts
- Crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by terminal from 2005 to 2020
- Coverage and Extensiveness of pipeline transportation network in Oman
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“The DTS market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.66% between 2016 and 2022” The overall distributed temperature sensing (DTS) market was valued at USD 484.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach ...