Table of Contents
The report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the paints and coatings market, including:
• Sales forecasts for major market segments.
• Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
In addition, the report reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report include: AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar. The company profiles include:
• Specific business, new product development and marketing
• Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational,
marketing and product development.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
• Promotional tactics.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Customer relations.
Contains 122 pages and 3 tables
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Complete report $12,700. Individual company assessments $2,450. This thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide paints and coatings ...
“Global paints & coatings market to register a CAGR of 5.07% from 2016 to 2021” The global paints & coatings market was valued at USD 141.58 billion in 2015 and is projected to register a CAGR of ...
“Metal Coatings market to register a CAGR of 6.1% from 2016 to 2026” The global metal coatings market is estimated to reach USD 14.34 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2016 to 2026 The market ...