Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Non-Life Insurance in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Philippine non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Philippine insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Philippine economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Philippine insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Non-Life Insurance in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Philippine non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Philippine non-life segment’s detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Philippine economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Philippine non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Philippine non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Philippine insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in the Philippines
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Philippine insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in the Philippines:
- It provides historical values for the Philippine non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Philippine non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Philippine non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in the Philippines.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Philippine insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in the Philippines, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Philippine non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Philippine non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Philippine insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Philippine non-life insurance segment expanded during the review period, at a review-period CAGR of 11.9%.
- Property insurance was the largest category in the non-life segment, and accounted for 52.9% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2015.
- Bancassurance is the most popular insurance distribution channel in the Philippines, due in part to the Republic Act No. 10607, which was signed into law on August 15, 2013.
- The non-life segment is moderately concentrated, with the 10 leading companies accounting for 65.0% of the segment’s gross written premiums in 2015.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...