Table of Contents
This BCC Research report provides a detailed analysis of the global enterprise mobility market and discusses enterprise mobility value chain, drivers, challenges and opportunity for enterprise mobility. Includes forecasts through 2020.
The global market for enterprise mobility reached $86.3 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $99.5 billion by 2015 and $201.6 billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.2% from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global enterprise mobility market, defined as an enterprise's ability to interact with customers, partners, employees, suppliers, assets, and products irrespective of any location.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015 and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Analysis of factors driving the growth of the global enterprise mobility market such as increased workforce productivity, enhanced operational efficiencies, better customer service and reduced costs.
- Discussion covering important manufacturers and factors influencing demand.
- Market intelligence on hardware and operating systems as well services, with a particular focus on types of security solutions.
- New product developments, merger and acquisitions, partnerships and expansion.
- Segmentation of the enterprise mobility market by type, software application, and geography.
- An in-depth patent analysis.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This market report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes market data on three key components of enterprise mobility technology: devices (desktop and mobile PCs, smartphones and tablets), mobile operating systems (Android, Apple, Microsoft and Samsung) and services (managed and professional). Each component is analyzed in terms of current global market size; forecast for 2014 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for 2015-2020; and the region sizing and forecasting for North America, Europe, APAC and ROW. In addition to the data, the report provides insight on market demand drivers, the supplier value chain and supplier strategies. Key players are also profiled as well as the enterprise mobility value chain.
BCC Research analyzed key categories, applications and regions to determine the present and future enterprise mobility market status and forecasted market growth from 2015 to 2020. In this report, we also discuss market strategies, patent evaluation, and market driving forces of the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...