Table of Contents
Canadean's report - “Source Market Insights: France” provides detailed information on the French outbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering France's outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the France's outbound tourism sector.
France has one of the highest levels of annual leave in Europe with five weeks off per year. This is reflected in how much French consumers spend abroad. French expenditure reached over US$47.8 billion in 2016, but this is just a 0.5% increase on the previous year due to a slowness in the rate of outbound trips rather than spending habits. According to UNTWO, France was ranked 5th in the world based on international tourism expenditure
The French market has been growing at a slow pace in recent years as a series of economic troubles have curtailed consumer spending. With 27 million outbound trips made in 2016, France is still one of the top travelling countries in Europe, although it still languishes well below the UK and Germany.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to France's outbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
IATA offers you the timeliest reports for airline traffic monitoring, representing the entire industry and all regions. Monthly Statistics cover traffic figures for both passenger and cargo carriers, and ...
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...