Table of Contents
Executive Profiles of Key Truck Telematics Vendors—PART 1 : Established Telematics Vendors to seek Global Opportunities through M&A
This research service covers comprehensive profiles of key truck telematics vendors across the world. Each profile furnishes details such as company overview, SWOT analysis, segment/region contributions, packages, and the conforming price points in the respective currencies. The profiled companies are analyzed qualitatively and quantitatively for competitive landscaping. A qualitative analysis of the companies' current and past strategies and mergers and acquisitions are essential for deriving the future focus (new markets, new industries, new vehicle segments) of the profiled companies.
Frost & Sullivan anticipates about million trucks to be connected globally by 2020.
Executive Profiles of Key Telematics Vendors: Key Findings, Global, 2014
Established telematics vendors will seek opportunities in emerging regions such as LATAM, South Africa, China, India, and the Middle East through mergers and acquisitions.
TomTom Telematics, Telogis, Fleetmatics, Omnitracs, and Geotab are the fast growing companies to watch out for.
In established markets, low-cost independent smartphone solutions will have increased adoption rates across SMEs in the next years.
Data aggregation companies providing smart parking, tolling, and payment gateway services are more likely to partner with telematics vendors.
Video-based safety, prognostics, and smart payment services will emerge as key services in the next years.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- When was the company established and what is the current installed base?
- What are the key industries vendors are catering to and what is the corresponding share of contribution within the installed base towards each industry served?
- What are the key regions vendors are catering to and what is the corresponding share of contribution within the installed base towards each region served?
- What are the various packages offered by vendors and what are the conforming price points?
- What are the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the vendors covered in this study?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
Rising demand of integrated security and safety system for enhancing public safety is expected to drive the growth of the smart transportation market The smart transportation market size is expected to ...
Resurgence of the Next-generation Continent through Economic Growth Supported by Digital Inclusion and Technology Innovation Most of the economies of LATAM are dependent on external forces such as the ...