Table of Contents
The scope of this report is broad and covers adipic acid used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down in terms of adipic acid, by region, by intermediate applications and by end user applications. Revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2020 are given for adipic acid, with their applications, and regional markets.
The global market for adipic acid was valued at $6.4 billion in 2014 and should reach $6.6 billion in 2015. This total market is further expected to increase to $7.7 billion by 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2%.
This report provides:
• An overview of the global markets for adipic acid.
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
• Breakdowns of the market by major types of adipic acid, by major region, and by application.
• Coverage of these pplications such as paints & coatings, low-temperature lubricants, plastic additives, polyurethane resins, food additives and production of other synthetic fibers.
• Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
• Coverage of the supplier landscape through company profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of this report is broad and covers adipic acid used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down in terms of description of the various sorts of adipic acid, by region, by intermediate applications and by end-user applications. Revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2020 are given for adipic acid, with its applications and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for adipic acid. It explains the major market drivers of the global adipic acid industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global adipic acid market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the adipic acid industry globally and discusses the market share of the major players by region.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Analyze nanocomposites that are in commercial use or under development, associated technologies and applications. - Provide suppliers of advanced materials, entrepreneurs, investors ...
Global Advanced Materials Market: Overview Advanced Materials generally have superior properties than conventional materials available. They can outperform conventional materials, in terms of their applications. ...
The biomaterials market is projected to reach 149.17 billion by 2021 million from 70.90 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 16.0%. Factors such as increasing funds and grants by governments worldwide, rising ...