Table of Contents
This BCC Research report is an impact analysis of the drone market and includes factors currently driving and hindering the growth of the market, as well as factors impacting the future of the industry. Forecast provided through 2020.
The global drone market is expected to grow from $639.9 million in 2014 to $725.5 million in 2015. This market is further expected to grow to $1.2 billion by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% for the forecast period, 2015-2020.
This report provides:
• An overview of the global markets and technologies for drones, classified on the basis of traveling environment into Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Surface Vehicles and Unmanned Marine Vehicles (AUVs).
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
• Analyses of the market by type, by application, by technology, by component and by geography.
• Details discussing the current and future trends and analysis based on various competitive technologies.
• Information on the market's value chain as well as competitive landscape.
• Relevant patent analysis.
• Profiles of leading players and their key developments and strategies.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The drone market is segmented into four categories:
• Type: Unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs), unmanned surface vehicles (USVs), unmanned marine vehicles (UMVs) and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
• Application: Logistics and warehousing, defense, healthcare, field operations and entertainment.
• Subsystem: Control system, software, data links, training and simulation.
• Region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia, and rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS). Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others. The Rest of the World (ROW) segment includes the Middle East, Africa and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the drone market, this report includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for the market’s key players.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Commercial Drones Market: Overview Commercial drones are gaining popularity with their increasing demand in several application areas such as search and rescue operations, product delivery and high ...
“The rising use of drones in the commercial and military applications is one of the key factors expected to fuel the growth of the drone software market during the forecast period” The drone software ...
“Rising concerns of security breaches by commercial drones and investments in drone identification technologies are the key factors that are expected to drive the drone identification market during the ...