Table of Contents
This BCC Research report analyzes the factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, as well as those factors impacting the future of the industry.
The global wafer-level packaging (WLP) market was valued at $1.3 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow from $1.6 billion in 2014 to $4.9 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.5% from 2014 to 2019.
This report provides:
• An overview of the global markets and technologies for wafer-level packaging.
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
• Coverage of technologies including: Flip-Chip, 3-D WLP, Conventional CSP, Wafer Level CSP, Compliant WLP, Nano WLP, and others.
• Information on integration techniques including Fan-out WLP, Fan-in WLP, TSV, IPD.
• Details concerning applications including: consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, defense & aerospace, medical, and others.
• A regional analysis: North America; Europe; Asia-Pacific and RoW.
• An industry and competitive analysis.
• A relevant patent analysis.
• Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
The scope of the study includes the present and upcoming market trends of WLP, including which mode of integration is most commonly used.
The report covers the WLP market by the following categories and segments:
• Technology: Flip chip, 3-D WLP, conventional chip-scale package (CSP), wafer-level CSP, compliant WLP, Nano-WLP and others.
• Integration: Fan-out WLP, Fan-in WLP, Through Silicon Via (TSV), Integrated Passive Device (IPD).
• Applications: Consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, defense and aerospace, medical, others.
• Region: North America; Europe; Asia-Pacific and ROW.
• Industry and competitive analysis.
• Patent analysis.
• Company profiles.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
OEMs Plan to Embrace Servicification Model Targeting $50 Billion Aftersales Market While 200 New Start-ups Prepare to Disrupt the Industry with Unique Platform-based Business Models The 2017 connected ...
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
This IDC study provides data for ADAS and microprocessors for 2015-2020, with analysis and commentary."The increased adoption of more sophisticated ADAS function, which will eventually result in autonomous ...