Table of Contents
Changing Landscape in Audio Conferencing Endpoints Market :Need for Smarter Work Environments Drives Demand for High-Quality Audio Conferencing Endpoints
The study provides forecasts for the following product categories: tabletop VoIP, TDM, and USB/alternative connectivity endpoints, and installed audio conferencing endpoints. This analysis provides vendors and other market participants with valuable information to help them properly identify growth opportunities and develop sustainable growth strategies.
In 2014, the global tabletop audio conferencing endpoints market grew by percent in terms of units shipment, but decreased in revenue by percent.
- The time division multiplexing (TDM)/voice over IP (VoIP) segment saw a decline, attributed mainly to a considerable decline of TDM endpoints, tough economic conditions in some regions of the world, and challenging financial results from two of the major tabletop vendors.
- Tabletop audio conferencing endpoint results were positively backed by significant unit and revenue growth of percent and percent, respectively, in the low-cost USB/alternative connectivity endpoints segment.
- The evolution of the concept called 'Huddle Rooms' drives incremental growth in the tabletop market. The mid-priced tabletop endpoints are cost-effective and can also be daisy-chained with other endpoints to serve the audio quality requirements of huddle rooms in an enterprise.
- The installed audio conferencing segment grew considerably by percent in terms of units and percent in terms of revenues.
- As video conferencing is a bandwidth-intensive application, it is essential to use intelligent and networklinked audio conferencing equipment for effective management of audio, video and data traffic on the network along with other IT infrastructure. This trend encourages the launch of installed audio solutions that can be tightly integrated with the enterprises’ IT infrastructure and networks.
- Acknowledging the need to integrate conferencing endpoints with Unified Communications (UC) solutions in developing smart and modern workplaces, vendors are launching customized products that are compatible with leading UC and telephony platforms.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...