Table of Contents
The Global Fire Sprinkler market is valued at $7.5 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 10.31% it is expected to reach $15.19 billion by 2022. The Fire Sprinkler market is expected to have high demand for its commercial applications. The fire sprinkler services in manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, commercial applications are driving the market growth. High cost of sprinklers and lack of integrity in system interfaces are the major factors restraining the growth of the market.
The opportunity for growth in fire sprinkler market lies in government mandates and technological innovations. The challenges faced by the market are advanced solution for Fire security by Government. North America has the largest market for fire sprinklers and expected to hold its share till 2022, where U.S. occupies the major market share in the region. Asia Pacific and Europe also seem to be the promising markets driven by countries such as China, UK, and Germany.
Global Fire Sprinkler market is segmented by technology, by product, by service, by application, by components and by Geography. Based on technology, market is segmented into Active Fire Protection (AFP) and Passive Fire Protection (PFP). Based on product, market is segregated into wet sprinkler system, deluge sprinkler system, dry sprinkler system, pre-action sprinkler system and others. Based on service, market is classified into installation and design, inspection, management and engineering services. Based on application, Fire Sprinkler market is categorized into industrial, residential and commercial. Fire Sprinkler market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Siemens AG, Vtmak, Halma PLC, API Group, Inc., Minimax GmbH & Co. KG, Johnson Controls, Gentex Corporation, United Technologies Corporation (UTC), and Honeywell International, Inc.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Rapid technological enhancements and innovations in cooking equipment and techniques are fuelling the growth of the industrial cooking FPS market” The industrial cooking fire protection systems ...
“The BAS market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.73% between 2017 and 2022” The building automation system (BAS) market was valued at USD 53.66 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 99.11 ...
Trends, opportunities and forecast in this market to 2022 product type (laminated, ceramic, tempered, and wired), end use industry (building and construction, marine, and others), rating (up to 45 minutes ...