Table of Contents
The Global Food Safety Testing Market accounted for $11.2 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $16.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.8%. Food safety testing is necessary for safe and quality products and also to avoid any kind of health issues like food poisoning. Some of the key drivers of the market growth include increase in food borne illnesses, technological advancements and implementation of strict food safety regulations by the authorities. However factors such as lack of food control infrastructure, testing laboratories and resources in developing countries are restraining the market growth.
Food Safety Testing Market is segmented by contaminants, food type, technology and geography. On the basis of contaminants, the market is segmented into Pathogens, Salmonella, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), Toxins and others. By food type, it is segmented into Convenience Food, Dairy Food, Meat and Poultry, Fruits and Vegetables and others. By technology, it is categorized into Chromatography, Biochips\Biosensors, Food Irradiation and others. The market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe. On geographic basis, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
Some of the key players in the market include Intertek Group Plc, Eurofins Scientific, Abbott Laboratories, Applied Biosystems, Silliker Inc., DuPont Nutrition and Health, Bureau Veritas S.A., Genon Laboratories Ltd, BioControl Systems Inc and Genevac Ltd.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Food Safety Testing Market is estimated at $11.4 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $16.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2015 to 2022. Worldwide ...
Market Insights The growing foodborne illnesses have put pressure on the food safety testing market, globally, to ensure that the products are safe to consume. The compliances required by various food ...
The market for food safety testing in North America is expected to maintain a CAGR of over 7% during 2014-2020. United States forms the largest food safety testing market in the region, accounting fo ...