Table of Contents
The Global Full Body Scanners market accounted for $0.48 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a strong Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 41.7% reaching $7.82 billion by the year 2022. The manufacturers are constantly into research and development in order to create new and innovative technologies. The market is witnessing its expansion phase with several mergers & acquisitions taking place between the manufacturers and the technology providers. Internationally, the full-body scanner market is expected to grow at a healthy growth rate due to rise in the use of technology in various security services of airports, train stations, and defence amenities etc. In a global context the major part of the market is not yet tapped, thus manufacturers are investing heavily into research and development and vertical integration so as to come up with foster innovations and capitalize the growth opportunity.
The global full body scanners market is segmented on technology types, application and region. Depending on the technology type the market is segmented into Millimetres wave scanners, Back scatter X-ray, 3d body scanners, active scanners, passive scanners and transmission scanners. Based on application full body scanner market is categorized into Public Safety and Urban Safety.
Geographically full body scanners market is segmented into four regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (Row). North America commanded the largest share of full body scanners market revenue in 2014 accounting for $350.2 million and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 34.8%.
Major players in the market include ADANI (Belarus), Autoclear LLC (USA), CST Digital Communication Pty., Ltd. (South Africa), American Science and Engineering, Inc. (USA), Cyberware, Inc. (USA), Safran Morpho (France), MAS Security Solutions (USA), Nuctech Co., Ltd. (China), OSI Systems, Inc. (USA), and ODSecurity (The Netherlands).
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The evolution of connected vehicles and increasing logistics transparency across the globe and the increasing adoption of connected and intelligent devices are some of the factors expected to drive ...
Hong Kong, with a GDP worth US$274 billion, once an exploited British colony, is today one of the most prosperous countries in the world. Its market is considered one of the freest in the world. Today, ...
“Cold chain market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period” The cold chain market is estimated to be valued at USD 189.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach a value of ...