Table of Contents
The Global Routers market is estimated to be $23.49 billion in 2014 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 15.18% to reach $72.77 billion by 2022. The key factors that are favoring the market growth are amplified requirement for mobile devices, transfer of data, photos & videos, and other new online services. Constant reserves in telecommunication industry by governments in these regions will further drive the market growth, whereas uncertainty in investments by organizations, unavailability of liquidity and shortage of credit facilities are the factors hindering the growth of global Routers market.
Asia-Pacific represents the fastest growing regional market for routers over the forecast period. Service Providers are the best budding end-user segment for routers. Cisco commands a high share across all 3 major router categories such as enterprise, core and edge routers. Cisco maintains a particularly substantial market share in the enterprise router category representing more than 70% market share. Although enterprise routers remain the single largest profit driver for Cisco, the service provider router segment (including both edge and core routers) generates a combined profitability beyond the individual contribution from the enterprise segment.
The Global Routers Market is segmented on the basis of type, end user and Geography. On the basis of type, the market is categorized into broadband routers, wireless routers, core routers, edge routers, inter-provider border router, subscriber edge router and others. The market is segregated on the basis of end user into service providers, enterprises and others. Global routers market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia pacific and Rest of the world.
The key players in the Global Routers Market are Belkin International Inc., Brocade Communications Systems Inc., Alcatel Lucent, Cisco Systems Inc., D-Link Systems Inc., Net Gear, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Intel Corp, Juniper Networks Inc. and Siemens AG.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...