Table of Contents
The Global Telecom Billing and Revenue management market is accounted for $7.63 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $14.16 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 8.03% from 2014 to 2022. The factors that are favoring the market growth include, hastily growing telecommunication sector, deployment of innovative services and increasing number of customers, whereas factors such as quick growth of subscribers, network clogging, plunge in quality of services, and fallout of services area are inhibiting the market growth.
Though North America is surrounded with the challenges of the deregulated telecom market. North America and Europe have the highest adoption of billing and revenue management in the telecom ecosystem and regions such as Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa along with Latin America offer a lot of opportunities for the vendors. Countries in Asia Pacific region such as China and India has large subscriber base and ever changing regulatory scenario, thus creating demand for billing and revenue management solutions.
The global telecom billing and revenue management market is segmented on the basis of deployment type, service, software, and geography. On the basis of deployment, the market is segregated into on-site and cloud. On the basis of service, the market is categorized into system integration, planning and consulting services, operations and maintenance services, managed services and others. The market is segmented on the basis of software into negotiation, revenue assurance, partner management, fraud management, billing and charging and others. Global telecom billing and revenue management market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Global Telecom Billing and Revenue management Market include Accenture, Cisco, Oracle, Ericsson, Hewlett-Packard (HP), SAP AG, Huawei Technologies, NEC Corporation, Amdocs and Comverse.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...