Table of Contents
The Global Plastic Films and Sheets Packaging Market is poised to reach $138.3 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.5%. Rising demand for bi-axially oriented films and increased demand for bio plastic materials are the key drivers of the market. Regulations restricting the use of non-biodegradable plastics and matured western European markets are restraining factors of the market. The opportunities lie in adoption of specialty films and growing usage of plastic films & sheets in agriculture. The increasing disposable income of the consumers together with the growing demand for packaged food is driving the market for plastic films & sheets.
Global Plastic Films and Sheets Packaging market is segmented by type, by application and by geography. Based on type, market is segregated into Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Polyamide (PA), Low-density polyethylene (LDPE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP), Polyethersulfone (PES), High-density polyethylene (HDPE), Cast Polypropylene (CPP) and others. Based on application, the market is categorised into packaging and non-packaging. Packaging is further divided into food packaging, industrial packaging, consumer goods, pharmaceutical & medical packaging and others. Non-packaging is further divided into agriculture, construction, medical & health care and others. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Qingdao LAF Packaging Co. Ltd., Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics Ltd., Yunjet Plastic Packaging Co. Ltd., Braid Logistics, Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics Ltd., KriCon, Environmental Packaging Technologies Inc., Bulk Liquid Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and K Tank Supply Limited.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...