Table of Contents
Evolution of the Buildings Industry Supply Chain in Asia-Pacific : Growing Energy Efficiency Awareness and Environmental Concerns will Drive Change in Building Industry Practices
-The building industry will undergo substantial changes in both technology and processes in the coming years.
- Increasing awareness for energy conservation and the necessity to protect the environment will bring about a paradigm shift in the building industry practices.
- This shift will be focused on reducing wastage, saving time and money, and reducing environmental degradation.
- The growth in the prominence of sustainable buildings, modular homes, and sustainability reporting are compelling the building industry supply chain participants to adopt green practices.
- Among the latest technological advancements, “building printing” has the ability to completely revolutionize the entire construction industry and increase the possibilities for affordable housing.
- Cloud-based building information modeling (BIM), and virtual and augmented reality will change the way buildings are being designed, built, and operated.
- New building materials such as hempcrete, self-healing concrete, and mycelium brick have the potential to significantly impact the industry as well.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global crane market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% till 2022. The market accounted to USD 32.45 billion in 2016. Innovations in manufacturing and smart design have resulted in adaptable, ...
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
Rising demand of integrated security and safety system for enhancing public safety is expected to drive the growth of the smart transportation market The smart transportation market size is expected to ...