Table of Contents
Benchmarking Global Mining Equipment Suppliers, 2015
Overall trends in the data revealed -
- Revenues for Mining Equipment suppliers have fallen sharply since their 2012 peak.
- Aftermarket shares of revenues increased substantially between 2012 and 2014.
- Caterpillar is widely recognized as the leading equipment supplier.
- Account managers, quality maintenance and services, and on-time delivery have significant impacts
on supplier selection.
- More successful suppliers perform well in the same key areas.
- The report is based on responses from a survey of over 600 senior managers at operating mines throughout the world, responsible for the purchase of mining equipment, and examines their level of satisfaction with their main equipment suppliers as well as key factors in supplier selection.
- Survey respondents came from 45 different countries including: Australia, India, the US, South Africa, Canada, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Sweden, Indonesia. This included five different commodity groups and a range of surface and underground mining operations.
Reasons to buy
- Review the performance of the main equipment suppliers
- Understand who the market currently sees as the leading suppliers, and why
- Develop successful sales and marketing strategies based on current performance of suppliers
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook fo ...