Table of Contents
Synthetic rubber is an elastic polymer manufactured using crude oil derivatives. Automotive sector in China is the largest end user industry of synthetic rubber, which is extensively used in manufacturing tyres, treads, fan belts, bumpers and dampers. Synthetic rubber is incorporated in the tyres to provide the necessary mechanical strength and abrasion resistance and amounts to roughly 22% of the total weight of raw materials used in manufacturing a tyre. Synthetic rubber market in China is segmented into: Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Polybutadiene Rubber (PBR), and Styrenic Block Copolymer (SBC), of which SBR and PBR are widely consumed in the country’s tyre industry owing to their excellent mechanical properties and strength. SBC is widely used in the footwear industry and asphalt modification. Other major popular segments of synthetic rubber include Ethylene Propylene-Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM), Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR), Butyl Rubber or Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber (IIR) and Poly-isoprene or Isoprene Rubber (IR).
According to recently released TechSci Research report “China Synthetic Rubber Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the synthetic rubber market in China is projected to cross US$ 12 billion by 2020. This growth is anticipated on the back of continuously rising production output of the domestic tyre industry along with increasing demand for synthetic rubber from various other industries, such as polymer modification, footwear, asphalt modification and adhesives. Major global tyre manufacturers have set up their production facilities in China, in order to capitalize on the growing synthetic rubber demand in the country. Sinopec Corporation and PetroChina are the largest players operating in the synthetic rubber market of the country. Few of the other major global players having business presence in China include TSRC Corporation, LCY Chemical Corp. and Lanxess. “China Synthetic Rubber Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates the following aspects related to synthetic rubber market in China:
- China Synthetic Rubber Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (SBR, PBR, SBC & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of China synthetic rubber market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, synthetic rubber manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with synthetic rubber manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The growing use of elastomers in the automotive industries is a key factor for the growth of the elastomers market” The global elastomers market size (2016–2021) is estimated to reach USD 92.36 ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...
Elastomer is a polymer containing both elasticity and viscosity. These polymers have very weak inter-molecular forces, high failure strain, and low Young’s modulus. These are formed from the monome ...