Table of Contents
REVA Medical, Inc. (REVA) is a medical device company that develops minimally invasive medical devices. The company’s product includes bioresorbable polymers. Its product bioresorbable polymers can be applied to a variety of medical applications. REVA’s fantom sirolimus-eluting bioresorbable scaffold is designed to provide acute benefits as permanent drug-eluting metal stents. The company also develops proprietary polymers for scaffold performance. Its polymer also serves as the drug-delivery coating on fantom. The company has a first-generation scaffold in clinical evaluation which was held trial in Australia, Brazil, Europe and New Zealand. REVA is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company REVA Medical, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Respiratory Syncytial Virus Attachment Glycoprotein (RSV G or G) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Respiratory Syncytial Virus Attachment Glycoprotein (RSV G or G) - Pipeline ...
Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 4 (GPRC1D or MGLUR4 or GRM4) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 4 (GPRC1D or MGLUR4 or GRM4) - Pipeline Review, ...
Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus Receptor or CD54 or ICAM1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus ...
Drug Discovery ...
Drug Discovery ...