Table of Contents
EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) is a medical device company. It carries out the development, production and distribution of minimally invasive medical devices for the treatment of urological diseases. The company offers its products and services through its two divisions: High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)and Urology Devices and Services (UDS). Some of its products include Ablatherm HIFU minimally-invasive treatment for localized prostate cancerand Sonolith extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripters (ESWL). The company also offers mobile services for HIFU and lithotripters. Its products find applications in hospitals, urology clinics and research institutions. The sells its products through direct sales force and distributors in the US, France, Italy, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia and through representative office in UAE. The company operates through its subsidiaries located in Americas, Europe, Middle-East-Africa, Asia and Australia-New Zealand. EDAP is headquartered in Vaulx-en-Velin, France.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company EDAP TMS S.A.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Steroid 17 Alpha Hydroxylase/17,20 Lyase (17 Alpha Hydroxyprogesterone Aldolase or Cytochrome P450 17A1 or Cytochrome P450 C17 or Steroid 17 Alpha Monooxygenase or CYP17 or CYP17A1 or EC 184.108.40.206 o ...
Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Prostate Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview ...
Summary MDNA Life Sciences Inc (MDNA) is a molecular diagnostics company that develops molecular tests based on the mitochondrial genome for biomarker discovery, early disease detection, monitoring, risk ...