Table of Contents
Advanced persistent threat protection market is concerned with the prevention, detection, and mitigation of sophisticated threats such as zero-day vulnerabililties and other advanced threats. These advanced threats can easilty evade traditional network security leaving enterprise networks at huge risks to the theft of valuable intellectual properties. Hence, enterprises are rapidly adopting the multi-layered advanced threat portection solution such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion prevention System (IPS), sandboxing, forensics analysis, endpoint protection, next generation firewall, and others.
The main drivers of the advanced persistent threat protection market are rise in number of sophisticated attacks and strict government regualtions for cybersecurity which is pushing enterprises to adopt advanced persistent threat solutions to protect their network againt such targeted and zero-day threats. With the advancement in security technology and emergence of multi-layered threat intelligence solutions, the market is expected to witness huge opportunity to grow in the next five years.
The advanced persistent threat protection market comprises key players such as Symantec, Trend Micro, FireEye, Fortinet, Intel Security, and Blue Coat Systems. These players adopted key business strategies such as new product developments, global expansions, mergers, partnerships and acquisitions to retain their market share and cater to the needs of the end users such as Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises.
MarketsandMarkets expects the advanced persistent threat protection market size to grow from USD 3.9 billion in 2015 to USD 8.7 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 17.0% from 2015 to 2020. The government and defense sector is expected to account for the largest market share throughout the forecast period. However, there are a few revenue pockets, namely, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) and healthcare, which are also expected to witness significant growth in this period.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the advanced persistent threat protection market into solution, service, deployment, organization size, vertical, and region, covering the market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions. Besides this, there are company profiles of 10 top players in this market along with their key business strategies and recent developments in the market.
3. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
MarketsandMarkets offers the following customizations for the report:
- Breakdown of the North American market
- Breakdown of the European market
- Breakdown of the Asia-Pacific market
- Breakdown of the Middle East & Africa market
- Breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Rise in security breaches and incidents among the enterprises is expected to drive the growth of the security technologies market during the forecast period” The report titled The Top 10 security ...
“Growing demand for managed network services, greater network accessibility, and superior network security, and the need for improving the business process at a minimum cost are driving the managed network ...
“The rising security breaches targeting enterprises and increasing sophistication of cyber-attacks are driving the incident response services market” The incident response services market size is estimated ...