Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Visiongain assesses that the global demand for military armoured vehicles will reach $12.4bn in 2015. Armoured vehicles have always been a key component of military ground forces. This armoured vehicle market report looks at demand for military vehicles that are designed to withstand some level of hostile fair and also resistance to mines and improvised explosive devices (IEDs). Armoured vehicles have always been sought as a force multiplier through the firepower they bring to military operations and also in support of infantry that they either carry themselves or also those outside armoured vehicles.
In the past several years, the armoured vehicle market was driven in significant part by the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan where US-led forces were deployed but with the withdrawal from those areas, the US and other countries are now able to focus on other priority vehicles. Also, for countries that were not involved in those conflicts, the development and procurement of armoured vehicles to replace legacy vehicles continues.
Visiongain’s 240 page report keeps you informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.This report answers questions such as:
- How is the armoured vehicle market evolving?
- What are the global and national shares of the armoured vehicle market through 2015-2025?
- How will each armoured vehicle submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2015-2025?
- How will the market shares for each armoured vehicle submarket develop from 2015-2025?
- Which armoured vehicle will be the main driver for the overall market from 2015-2025?
- What is driving and restraining the armoured vehicle market dynamics?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 25 leading companies operating within the armoured vehicle market:
- AM General
- BAE Systems
- China North Industries Corporation (Norinco)
- Doosan Infracore
- FNSS Savunma Sistemleri AS
- General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS)
- General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS)
- Hyundai Rotem
- Israel Military Industries (IMI)
- Iveco Defence Vehicles
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (KMW)
- Kurganmashzavod JSC
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Navistar Defense
- Nexter Systems
- Oshkosh Defense
- Renault Trucks Defense
- Rheinmetall Landsysteme
- Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd (ST Kinetics)
- Textron Marine & Land Systems
- Thales Australia Ltd
- Uralvagonzavod JSC
2) This study show you the prospects for the following 20 countries (plus rest of the world group) with each national market further segmented into individual forecasts for each of the 5 armoured vehicle submarkets
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
3) See tables for each of the 20 leading national markets detailing the following armoured vehicle activity
- 101 armoured vehicle programmes
- 200 armoured vehicles contracts
4) Our overview also forecasts and analyses these submarkets – at the overall global level and also for 20 leading national markets and rest of the world:
- Main Battle Tanks
- Medium Armoured Vehicles
- Mine-Resistant, Ambush-Protected (MRAP) Vehicles
- Light Protected Vehicles
- Other Armoured Vehicles
5) The analysis is also underpinned by an exclusive interviews with a leading expert:
- PatriaCompetitive advantage
This independent 240 page report guarantees you are better informe
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources