Table of Contents
Finaval S.p.A. (Finaval) is a leading transportation and logistics company. The company carries out seaborne transport of crude oil and petroleum products. It classifies business into two segments namely, Crude Oil Shipping and Product Shipping. The company undertakes shipping of crude oil, petroleum products, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and vegetable oils for major oil and trading companies. It deploys double-hull ships for greater protection of both cargos and environment. Currently, it manages a fleet of ten high quality vessels, of which seven are directly managed by the company, and three are detained through Maltese companies, in which Finaval holds 50% stake indirectly through joint venture, Group Ancora. These vessels have total carrying capacity of about 662,000 DWT. It offers seaborne shipping services to major oil and trading companies, including BP, Petronas, Chevron, Royal Dutch Shell, ExxonMobil, Total, ENI e Vitol. Finaval is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Finaval S.p.A. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Triangle Petroleum Corporation (Triangle Petroleum) is an oil and gas producer that provides exploration, development and production of unconventional shale oil and natural gas resources. The company ...
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...