Table of Contents
Fertilizers are essential for Iran’s agricultural sector as a major portion of land available for cultivation has poor soil fertility. In addition, due to low precipitation levels in the country, the use of fertilizers becomes a prerequisite in order to enhance the agricultural output. Rising export demand for various agricultural products is boosting domestic crop production in the country, and hence, driving sales of fertilizers in Iran. Owing to abundant natural gas reserves in the country, Iran has a number of manufacturing facilities engaged in the production of urea and other nitrogen fertilizers. However, demand for phosphate and potash fertilizers in the country is addressed predominantly through imports.
According to “Iran Fertilizers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the fertilizer market in Iran is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 3.5% during 2015 - 2020 due to increasing need for improving the yield of available arable land in the country. Government of Iran aims to attain self-sufficiency in the production of staple food crops by 2025, which is anticipated to boost fertilizer consumption in the country over the course of next 5-10 years. Moreover, easing of sanctions imposed on Iran by the US and European Union is expected to increasing the country’s trade of fertilizers and agricultural products in the coming years. Few of the leading players operating in Iran fertilizers market include Pardis Petrochemical Company, Kermanshah Petrochemical Company, Khorasan Petrochemical Company, Razi Petrochemical Company and Shiraz Petrochemical Company. “Iran Fertilizers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects related to fertilizer market in Iran:
- Iran Fertilizer Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Nutrient Type (Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium), By Product Type (Urea & Ammonium Nitrate, Triple Superphosphate & Single Superphosphate, Potassium Sulphate & NPK Compounds, and Others)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of fertilizers market in Iran
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, fertilizer companies, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with fertilizer manufacturers / suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Agricultural biologicals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.76%” The agricultural biologicals market was valued at USD 5.10 billion in 2015 and is projected to have a CAGR of 12.76% from ...
“Global nitrogenous fertilizers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.33%” The nitrogenous fertilizers market is projected to reach a value of USD 127.0 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 2.33% from ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...