Table of Contents
This interactive model identifies the alcoholic beverage attributes that consumers are most willing to pay a premium for. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's 2013 Consumer Survey which includes responses from nearly consumers across 23 countries.
- Premiumization is an important trend in alcoholic drinks. This interactive model highlights benefits which consumers are willing to pay a premium for.
- Filters such as country, age group and gender can be used to view responses for consumer groups that are most relevant to users' target market.
Reasons To Buy
- Do wine drinkers attach more value to natural ingredients or health benefits?
- What are Australian drinkers most likely to pay more for when purchasing alcoholic drinks?
- Are women more likely than men to pay a premium for locally produced alcoholic drinks?
- Which age group is most likely to pay more for higher alcohol content?
Datamonitor surveyed alcoholic beverage consumers across 23 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Cider drinkers are most likely to pay a premium for alcoholic drinks produced locally, while spirits drinkers are the segment most likely to pay more for a special occasion.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Alcoholic drinks consumption is witnessing high growth and is directly influencing the alcoholic drinks packaging market. Alcoholic drinks packaging market continues to witness high growth with Increase ...
Drinks which contain more than 0.5% of ethanol are said to be alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic drinks are prepared by a process known as fermentation. The global alcoholic market is estimated to reach USD XX ...