Table of Contents
This report highlights how neuromarketing can be used by FMCG manufacturers, from original product design (including flavors, fragrances, and textures), through to the retail environment and catching consumer attention, and even advertising strategies and how best to position a product and influence the end consumer.
- Summarizes cutting-edge research into neuromarketing, allowing manufacturers to capitalize without having to invest in expensive experiments.
- Provides easily understood strategies that companies can use to improve product design.
- Utilizes the most recent research to help FMCG companies make more impact with their advertising campaigns.
- Provides case studies so you can see how neuromarketing has been effectively utilized.
- Illustrates how taste can be affected by product association.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the key technologies used in neuroimaging?
- How does brand preference lead to emotion-based choices?
- How can consumers be persuaded to upscale their purchasing?
- What neuromarketing techniques can be utilized by manufacturers?
- Which companies have used neuromarketing to their advantage?
Consumers are often unable to discern exactly what causes them to make a choice. When deciding to buy a product, the majority of the choice process occurs at the level of neural activity and below the level of their awareness. Neuromarketing, therefore, can provide scientific information into not only how a consumer thinks, but also how they react.
Aesthetic product packaging significantly increases the reaction time of consumers' choice response. Aesthetic design generates a longer reaction time whether the product is chosen for purchase or not. Not only this, but it creates choice preference over products with well-known brands but inferior packaging, despite higher prices.
Studies show that the smell and taste of food during consumption cause the greatest amount of appetite network activity. This is why the low satiation of beverages can be attributed to the short amount of time they spend in the mouth. Such research is of obvious value to the weight-management industry.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The 2017 Market Research Report on Food Services and Drinking Places is an in-depth evaluation of the industry and will provide you with the key insights, trends and benchmarks you need to create a broad ...
The 2017 Market Research Report on Community Food, Housing, and Emergency Relief Services is an in-depth evaluation of the industry and will provide you with the key insights, trends and benchmarks you ...
The rapid success achieved by water enhancers in the United States is expected to repeat itself in Europe, despite the considerable perception differences. The European market is projected to reach a 2020 ...