Table of Contents
The average global household cleaning time spend is decreasing. This brief highlights the main trends in time spend globally, with a focus on countries showing the biggest changes. In doing so, it identifies the biggest growth opportunities for household product manufacturers.
- Identify the main growth markets for household cleaning.
- Understand the outlook of household cleaning time spend globally.
- Understand the link between consumer behavior and market opportunities for manufacturers.
Reasons To Buy
- How does house cleaning time spend vary across countries?
- How is house cleaning time spend expected to change over the next five years?
- Which countries represent the biggest growth areas for manufacturers based on time spend?
The average global weekly time spend is three hours 29 minutes as of 2015. It is expected to decrease to three hours 26 minutes by 2020.
With an average time spend of seven hours 22 minutes, Italian women spend the most time on household cleaning globally.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
About Contract Cleaning Services The global contract cleaning services market is expected to be driven by an increasing demand from key end-users such as commercial office buildings, transportation, healthcare ...
Specialized Commercial and Service Machinery Manufacturing, Including Cleaning, Laundry and Automobile (Car) Washing Equipment Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue ...