Table of Contents
In June-July 2015, we surveyed 500 consumers in Kenya about their shopping behavior and spend in 16 categories across food, drink, alcohol, personal, household and laundry care; factors influencing their product choices; and lifestyle habits. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and is segmented by age and gender.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of consumer perceptions and shopping behaviour in Kenya
- Understand how consumers' preferences in Kenya differ by age and gender
- Insight into consumer buy/spend in many categories, and how factors influencing consumers' product purchases vary across the major FMCG categories
Reasons To Buy
- Do consumers demonstrate different buying behaviors according to the category?
- What are the spending priorities for consumers in this country?
- What are the key factors influencing product purchases in food and drink, alcoholic drinks, personal care and household cleaning/ laundry products?
- What are consumers in this country doing with regards to their weight?
Full list of questions asked across all FMCG sectors in Canadean Consumer's Next Generation Emerging Markets Survey 2015
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The expansion of the global DC generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.1%. Currently, ...
The report package World Paper Label Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for paper labels ...
Global Perms & Relaxers (Haircare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Perms & Relaxers (Haircare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...