Table of Contents
Pack-Track encourages you to think laterally and explore opportunities available outside your own market sectors. This case study takes a closer look at a pack currently used for Gesal Protect rat poison and considers how it could cross over into other product categories.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of Pack-Track Seize+Adapt case studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the consumer trends that influence packaging innovation and consumer interaction with this pack.
- Learn to look outside your sector - sometimes a very small element of a pack could have application to your product.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is the Gesal Protect rat poison pack considered an interesting case for Seize+Adapt?
- What are the key packaging benefits of this pack?
- Which consumer trends has this packaging innovation capitalized on?
- Could this packaging idea work for my brands or products and give me an advantage over competitors?
Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Gesal Protect's easy-to-use rat poison pack.
Explores how this means of quick, easy, and hygienic dosing and dispensing could be applied to other product categories.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides ...
Welcome to the Feb. Issue of Glyphosate China Monthly Report. This newsletter will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire glyphosate industry ...
Editor's Note Welcome to the Jan. Issue of Glyphosate China Monthly Report. This newsletter will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire glyphosate ...