Table of Contents
This report provides an understanding of the most appealing flavor types in tobacco and smoking alternatives and outlines preferences for individual flavors within those types. It highlights key opportunities for flavor innovation within the category by offering a "deep dive" into regional, demographic, and country-specific nuances using insight from Canadean Consumer's 2015 Q2 global survey.
- Includes proprietary data from Canadean Consumer's 2015 Q2 global survey.
- Offers a "deep dive" into demographic and regional nuances in flavor preferences for tobacco products and smoking alternatives.
- Provides inspiration from product examples that showcase best-in-class flavor innovations in tobacco products and smoking alternatives.
- Delivers insight into the appeal of individual non-tobacco flavors within popular flavor groups in the tobacco and smoking alternatives category.
Reasons To Buy
- Which flavor type in the tobacco products and smoking alternative categories are the most appealing to consumers?
- Which countries and demographics present opportunities for flavor innovation in tobacco products and smoking alternatives?
- What factors encourage trial of new tobacco and smoking alternative flavors? Does this vary by age?
- How does the appeal of individual flavors stack up against each other within a flavor type?
Less complex dessert flavors appeal to older smokers, over 65 years, with a third of regular tobacco users who said “dessert” was their favorite flavor group preferring chocolate.
With the arrival of smoking alternatives on the market, consumers are becoming more open to new and interesting sensory experiences, and manufacturers are responding with unique and exotic e-liquid flavors. Tobacco players can, and must, learn from this innovation and take cues from flavors that successfully engage with consumers.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global electrosurgery market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2016 to 2021 to reach USD 5.17 billion by 2021. Factors such as technological advancements in electrosurgery devices, growing ...
The Global market for Smoking cessation Aids Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2021. Smoking cessation aids are products that help an individual ...
About Tobacco Alternative Gums Tobacco alternative gums are products such as nicotine gums, which are used by smokers to quit smoking. Nicotine gum is a smoking cessation product, which helps smokers to ...