Table of Contents
This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean's ForeSights methodology which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- Why would a consumer utilize a vitamin IV?
- What health benefits are most commonly provided by vitamin IVs?
- Binge drinking is on the rise. How does increased binge drinking potentially impact the vitamin IV trend?
- Non-invasive plastic surgery is booming. Is there a potential role in this market for vitamin IVs?
- What are some of the downsides and potential health risks of vitamin IVs?
Vitamins and nutrients taken for wellness purposes have a delayed effect when taken orally since they must be processed by the body's digestive system. Intravenous vitamins actually bypass the digestive system and enter the bloodstream directly for added potency and near-immediate relief and health benefits.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Vitamin Ingredients Market (Type - Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K; Application - Pharmaceuticals, Processed and Packaged Food and Beverage, Cosmetics, and Animal Feed) ...
“The water soluble vitamin & mineral feed supplements market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.24% and 4.76% respectively” The global water-soluble vitamin supplements market is projected to grow ...
Recording the highest CAGR both in terms of value and volume, the Vitamin D3 segment is the undoubted leader in the product type segment The Vitamin D3 product type segment was estimated to account fo ...