Table of Contents
This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- How have breakthroughs in LED lighting helped pave the way for aeroponics?
- Sensors are a key element of the aeroponics concept. How do sensors work to make aeroponics highly efficient?
- What types of crop are best suited for aeroponics?
- Why is aeroponic farming much less likely to suffer from pest issues than conventional farming?
- How is the local food trend a key factor in helping aeroponics transition from experimental technology to a practical concept on a commercial level?
The resources needed to grow crops including land, water, and nutrients tend to be limited, while farming itself is very dependent on uncontrollable factors like the weather. Aeroponics tightly controls these factors, making extremely efficient use of natural resources like water while enabling year-round farming thanks to advanced LED lighting.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The cold plasma market is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 16.2% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 2.91 billion by 2021 from USD 1.38 billion in 2016. Market growth can be primarily attributed to ...
Color sensors are photoelectric sensors which use light to digital (LTD), light to voltage (LTV) and light to frequency (LTF) methods to sense light and color. There are two basic color sensing systems: ...
Non-contact sensors are sensors that detect position, speed, temperature, air quality and distance using non-contact technology. These sensors are solid-state electronic devices which generate electromagnetic ...