Table of Contents
In Q4 2014, we surveyed 500 consumers in Spain about various issues impacting personal care, household care, and tobacco sectors. Among the topics included are smoking habits; attitudes towards aging; spa and at-home treatments; effectiveness of claims; and brand switching influencers. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the personal care, household care, and tobacco sectors in Spain
- Understand what consumers' purchasing habits are in Spain according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across key personal care, household care, and tobacco categories
Reasons To Buy
- How frequently do consumers smoke various types of products?
- What are consumers' attitudes towards aging and what products do they use?
- What beauty treatments do consumers perform at home and which in salons?
- What would make a consumer change their choice of household cleaning brand?
Full list of questions asked about personal care, household care, and tobacco in the 2014 Q4 Canadean Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...