Table of Contents
This report analyzes how the Single Lifestyles sub-trend is shaping the consumer and innovation landscape. With people getting married later, divorcing faster, and living longer, consumers are more likely to explore life as a singleton. Spending on indulgences during the prolonged single years has simply become a way of life.
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation opportunities that can be employed to entice new product trial. See how they relate to "on-trend" examples.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how companies are attempting to tap into this trend.
- Study examples from across the food, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal care, and household care industries.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the Single Lifestyles sub-trend? How does it impact consumers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation in my sector?
- To what extent do global consumers seek products and ingredients aligned with Single Lifestyles across the major fast-moving consumer goods sectors?
- How are brands capitalizing on the Single Lifestyles sub-trend to entice consumers into paying a premium for products and ingredients?
Singles tend to be less experimental when it comes to product selection. Consumers who live by themselves are more likely to stick to tried and tested brands when shopping. They are less swayed by "gimmicks", preferring to choose products that identify strongly with their values.
Socializing outside the home remains important. Though they might live by themselves, these consumers are more likely to prefer socializing out of the home than in it. Manufacturers must understand that the key to success with this demographic is not to merely create "single-serve" products to be consumed at home.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Fruit Juices has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
This study focuses on China’s Soft Drinks industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...
This study focuses on China’s Fruit Juices industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...