Table of Contents
In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in Japan about their personal care and baby care product usage, their level of spend, and purchasing behavior across a number of categories. Additionally, the survey questioned consumers about their top beauty and grooming concerns. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the personal care and baby care sectors in Japan
- Understand what consumers' personal care and baby care purchasing habits are in Japan according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across the personal care and baby care sectors
Reasons To Buy
- What are consumers' key beauty and grooming concerns?
- How often do consumers use personal care and baby care products and how engaged are they in the category?
- What are consumers' personal care and baby care spending priorities?
Full list of questions asked about the personal care and baby care sectors in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The north america personal care specialty ingredients market value is anticipated to exceed USD 4.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising consumer responsiveness ...
The global aerosol market size is expected to reach USD 123.98 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for aerosol products for packaging products such ...
Trends, opportunities and forecast in this market to 2021 by UV filter type (organic, inorganic), by UV filter ingredient type (EHMC, BMBM, ZNO, TiO2, OCR, HMS, others], transportation), by UV filte ...