Table of Contents
In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in Malaysia about their personal care and baby care product usage, their level of spend, and purchasing behavior across a number of categories. Additionally, the survey questioned consumers about their top beauty and grooming concerns. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the personal care and baby care sectors in Malaysia
- Understand what consumers' personal care and baby care purchasing habits are in Malaysia according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across the personal care and baby care sectors
Reasons To Buy
- What are consumers' key beauty and grooming concerns?
- How often do consumers use personal care and baby care products and how engaged are they in the category?
- What are consumers' personal care and baby care spending priorities?
Full list of questions asked about the personal care and baby care sectors in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary In 2016, the PCE market has seen steady, but not significant, growth of 2.4%. The hair-styling market is driving growth in 2016, with an increase of 4.4% this year. The PCE market is defined by ...
The north america personal care specialty ingredients market value is anticipated to exceed USD 4.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising consumer responsiveness ...
The global aerosol market size is expected to reach USD 123.98 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for aerosol products for packaging products such ...