Table of Contents
In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in New Zealand about their personal care and baby care product usage, their level of spend, and purchasing behavior across a number of categories. Additionally, the survey questioned consumers about their top beauty and grooming concerns. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the personal care and baby care sectors in New Zealand
- Understand what consumers' personal care and baby care purchasing habits are in New Zealand according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across the personal care and baby care sectors
Reasons To Buy
- What are consumers' key beauty and grooming concerns?
- How often do consumers use personal care and baby care products and how engaged are they in the category?
- What are consumers' personal care and baby care spending priorities?
Full list of questions asked about the personal care and baby care sectors in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global aerosol market size is expected to reach USD 123.98 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for aerosol products for packaging products such ...
Organic Personal Care market The global organic personal care market was valued at USD 12.12 billion in 2016. The market is expected to record an estimated CAGR of 9.74% during the forecast period 2017-2022, ...
The Global Organic Personal Care Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 9.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $25.7 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing ...