Table of Contents
In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in France about their household and laundry care, and pet care product usage, level of spend, and purchasing behavior across a number of categories. Additionally, the survey questioned consumers about their top cleaning and laundry concerns. Data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the household care, laundry care, and pet care categories in France
- Understand what consumers' household care and pet care purchasing habits are in France according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across the household care, laundry care, and pet care categories.
Reasons To Buy
- What are consumers key cleaning and laundry concerns?
- How often do consumers use household care and laundry care products and how engaged are they in the category?
- What is the profile of pet owners in France?
- How often do consumers use pet care products and what are their spending priorities?
Full list of questions asked about the household care, laundry care, and pet care categories in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Prospects and Trends Analysis: Value growth in US pet care was once again driven primarily by rising average unit prices in 2015. As owners continue to love their pets, a majority of them are looking ...
The 2017 U.S. Pet care services, incl boarding & grooming sold through Pet & pet supplies stores-Product & Retail Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, ...
About Mobile Pet Care The mobile pet grooming segment accounts for the major share of the market. The demand for grooming services is high as pet owners are enrolling their pets in pet grooming shows such ...