Table of Contents
In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in Russia about what they drink, whether and what they smoke, how often, their level of spend, and their purchasing behavior across dozens of alcoholic drinks categories, tobacco, and smoking alternatives. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the alcoholic drinks and tobacco sectors in Russia
- Understand what consumers' alcoholic drink and tobacco purchasing habits are in Russia according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across dozens of alcoholic drinks categories, tobacco, and smoking alternatives.
Reasons To Buy
- How often do consumers drink different types of alcohol?
- Which consumers smoke, what do they smoke, and how often?
- What are consumers' alcoholic drink and tobacco spending priorities?
- Do consumers demonstrate different shopping behaviours according to category?
Full list of questions asked about alcoholic drinks, tobacco, and smoking alternatives in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...