Table of Contents
This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- What types of sugar are most likely to cause sensitivity or intolerance issues?
- Understanding the digestion process is crucial to grasping sugar intolerance. Where in the body does sugar intolerance tend to occur?
- How are fructose and irritable bowel syndrome linked?
- FODMAPs are a class of fermentable, short-chain carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed in the small intestine. What foods are rich in FODMAPs?
- How are packaged food marketers beginning to address the issue of sugar intolerance?
Food sensitivity has exploded as a consumer concern, with substances like gluten being linked with negative health issues. The spotlight is now turning to sugar as medical research points to a class of fermentable sugars commonly found in foods called FODMAPs as a possible cause of issues including flatulence, bloating, and diarrhea.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Molasses (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Molasses (Syrups & Spreads) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Molasses (Syrups & Spreads) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Molasses (Syrups & Spreads) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and ...
“Industrial sugar market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.01% during the forecast period.” The industrial sugar market is projected to reach a value of USD 52.91 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of ...