Table of Contents
This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- What are some of the negative performance issues linked to oral medications that can be avoided with inhalable products?
- Global spending on prescription medications is expected to top $1tn in 2014. How is this growth creating an opening for inhalable products?
- E-cigarette-like systems are beginning to be used for supplements. What new e-cigarette health issue could alter the course of future innovation?
- Vitamins are sometimes used for shower water filters to remove chlorine from water. How could innovation in the shower impact inhalable products?
- Inhalable alcohol is a controversial new development. What advantages does this format have that also apply to inhalable medications?
Partly inspired by the fast-expanding popularity of e-cigarettes, inhalable vitamins, supplements, and medications tend to be faster-acting than oral medications, offer better self-regulation of dosages, and avoid swallowing issues inherent with large tablets and pills.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Market Overview The global E-cigarette market has gained significant attraction among tobacco smokers in recent years, owing to lesser health concerns related to it. E-cigarettes, also known as electronic ...
In 2014, According to WHO there are 466 brands producing E-cigarettes and in 2013 $3 billion was spent on it globally. The sale of E-cigarettes is estimated to increase by a factor of 17 by 2030. E-Cigarettes ...
Despite the presence of large number of smokers in the region, the e-cigarette and vaporizer market in APAC is at a nascent stage, with a large percentage of the popular still oblivious of the product. ...