Table of Contents
This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- What is camu camu and what anti-aging benefits does it have?
- Why does camu camu have the potential to be used in anti-aging personal care goods, and what makes it different from other anti-aging ingredients?
Amazonian "superfruit" camu camu can work as a plant-based anti-aging ingredient, which appeals to a wide range of consumers, including vegetarians, vegans, and animal lovers.
Camu camu combines elements to be a successful anti-aging ingredient. Its attributes meet current consumer trends and demands in personal care products, and can be used in various items across different personal care product categories.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Vitamin Ingredients Market (Type - Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K; Application - Pharmaceuticals, Processed and Packaged Food and Beverage, Cosmetics, and Animal Feed) ...
“The water soluble vitamin & mineral feed supplements market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.24% and 4.76% respectively” The global water-soluble vitamin supplements market is projected to grow ...
Recording the highest CAGR both in terms of value and volume, the Vitamin D3 segment is the undoubted leader in the product type segment The Vitamin D3 product type segment was estimated to account fo ...