Table of Contents
This report identifies the five key trends occurring in over-the-counter (OTC) analgesics from around the world, alongside market data and insight into which consumers seeking pain relief and their purchasing habits within the OTC category.
- Identify five emerging trends influencing innovation in the OTC pain relief space including the latest on-trend innovation examples.
- Understand how consumer trends such as Fresh andamp; Natural are impacting demand in the OTC sector using insight from Canadean Consumer's surveys.
Reasons To Buy
- Which consumer groups are most concerned about pain-related issues?
- Where is innovation occurring in the analgesic space and what does it look like?
- What are consumers' purchasing priorities when buying OTC products, including analgesics?
- Where is innovation heading next within the pain relief space?
Stress is one of the most pressing health concerns affecting consumers today. Over a third (37%) of consumers concerned about stress use OTC medicines (such as analgesics) at least a few times per month, to treat symptoms such as stress headaches.
Younger consumers are most likely to be concerned about pain-related health issues. Over half of 18-24 year-old females are concerned about period pain.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Receive information concerning the dynamics and forecasts in the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market - Receive information pertaining to the major regional trends in the global ...
The U.S. insomnia market is projected to reach USD 4.24 billion by 2021 from USD 3.38 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2016 to 2021 In 2016, the cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...